Tees Paradise - Review about Clothing from Los Angeles, California

8 of 8 Tees Paradise reviews

All the people that complain about their products have been blocked and comments have been erased i have proof along with peoples i have contact with the same situation. I am reporting this as well to business of bureau. To file a greater sue against anyone that is involve in this.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Clothing
Review category
Kids
review #786095

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Tees Paradise? Submit review ›
Helpful? 5 Yes 5 0 No 0
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
8 of 8 Tees Paradise reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 15 #1159310

Hello you guys sorry to hear thst this has happened to you all, but just an FYI u can get ur money back if you paid thru paypal n u have something like 6 months I think to get refunded if you didn't receive your merchandise n trust paypal will refund your money just login to their site and file a dispute saying merchandise wasn't receive then you'll have to contact try n contact the people that did this through paypal n if u have tried to contact them previously then just pit that in your notes in your dispute n again they'll refund your money n that's why I use them to make any purchases from unknown sources because PayPal stands behind The consumer that uses their services!! Praying for you all to get your money and have a blessed night!!

Mar 14 #1126980

I ordered in January and im assuming I'm not getting them. the instagram account is closed as well as the website.I'm assuming my money is gone. I would definitely like to file a complaint with bbb too

Viviennegeanne

Feb 21 #1115318

Oh my god my IG is viviennegeanne as showed and I just checked and I'm blocked too, can't believe this I'm quite pissed of rn, first I got an email back saying they had problems with their shipping but they didn't reply to any other email i send them... I hope no one will order there again for their own sake :(

Feb 16 #1112982

I ordered about a month ago and have tried to email and dm them like 4 times and no reply, I'm in Australia so not much I can do about it :/ but I saw comments where people wrote scam aswell

Feb 10 #1109477

Same. I commented on their IG and got blocked. Many others have too. Did some research, it's a scam. I got suspicious when I saw there were no shipping fees. This site isn't real they take pictures from other websites and steal money via Paypal.

Feb 09 #1109104

Same problem here. Ordered 7.1.2016 and it has been a month now. I sent e-mail asking where is my order and they answered that "tracking system is down but your prder has been shipped". Asked how long has it been down and asked proof that they have shipped my order. They haven't answered. They are taking all the comment down which say that they are a scam. I noticed that too...

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.