All the people that complain about their products have been blocked and comments have been erased i have proof along with peoples i have contact with the same situation. I am reporting this as well to business of bureau. To file a greater sue against anyone that is involve in this.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of clothing. Tees Paradise needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned clothing in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Tees Paradise.

Had an Experience with Tees Paradise?

Comments

Hello you guys sorry to hear thst this has happened to you all, but just an FYI u can get ur money back if you paid thru paypal n u have something like 6 months I think to get refunded if you didn't receive your merchandise n trust paypal will refund your money just login to their site and file a dispute saying merchandise wasn't receive then you'll have to contact try n contact the people that did this through paypal n if u have tried to contact them previously then just pit that in your notes in your dispute n again they'll refund your money n that's why I use them to make any purchases from unknown sources because PayPal stands behind The consumer that uses their services!! Praying for you all to get your money and have a blessed night!!

I ordered in January and im assuming I'm not getting them. the instagram account is closed as well as the website.I'm assuming my money is gone. I would definitely like to file a complaint with bbb too

Oh my god my IG is viviennegeanne as showed and I just checked and I'm blocked too, can't believe this I'm quite pissed of rn, first I got an email back saying they had problems with their shipping but they didn't reply to any other email i send them... I hope no one will order there again for their own sake :(

I ordered about a month ago and have tried to email and dm them like 4 times and no reply, I'm in Australia so not much I can do about it :/ but I saw comments where people wrote scam aswell

Same.I commented on their IG and got blocked.

Many others have too. Did some research, it's a scam.

I got suspicious when I saw there were no shipping fees.This site isn't real they take pictures from other websites and steal money via Paypal.

Same problem here.Ordered 7.1.2016 and it has been a month now.

I sent e-mail asking where is my order and they answered that "tracking system is down but your prder has been shipped". Asked how long has it been down and asked proof that they have shipped my order. They haven't answered.

They are taking all the comment down which say that they are a scam.I noticed that too...